Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Life can be such a challenging journey. The holidays are a great example of that.... holidays are a time when we all think of everything and everyone we have lost. Christmas time has brought so many memories to my mind. Memories of people I have loved, mistakes I have made, and opportunities I have missed. On a better note I have found a way to make it through this holiday.... I have New Years to look forward to. The possibility of something new, something better. This has been such a challenging year for me and the people I care about. I can find happiness in knowing that some of the people I love have had amazing life changing years. So, I have decided to concentrate on the good this Christmas. I get to spend Christmas with my family, the people that love me no matter how many mistakes I have made. The people that don't what happens to me on a daily basis; but are there for me when I need them. More importantly, I am there for them when they need me. I am looking forward to Christmas and I am looking forward to the new year.
Now that I have started my blog off on a serious note....
I have decided to list just some of the things I am looking forward to next year:
Visiting Rob in January
Going back to school
Getting a little more out of debt
Trading in my car

So, there's bloggin...

2 comments:

Barb said...

In all the Christmas-bitching you forgot to mention how very much you're looking forward to coming to our house to celebrate this most joyous of holidays together, as one big happy family.

Brad says, "As much as she's bitching, she should just be excited she gets to see me."

angieoh! said...

Laura - I hope 2006 is the best year yet for you. Hang in there! I think you guys are going to have a fabulous time at Christmas ... love angie