Sunday, March 19, 2006

Spring Break???
So, my "Spring Break" officially starts tomorrow! I am very psyched, however, my professors gave me so much homework it won't really be a break at all! So, I have no plans and I wish I was going somewhere very warm and secluded!
St. Patrick's day was great! I drank way too much green beer (which surprisingly enough does not turn your pee green)! We went to the Wigwam and only witnessed one fight. Saturday we went to Black River for mom's birthday. She did well as always, we lost!
Today I had an incredibly lazy day. That is the extent of my thrilling life right now.

2 comments:

angieoh! said...

Laura, enjoy your break. I am super super jealous. Even if all you do is hang out at home, enjoy it!!!!! :) ang

Barb said...

Happy spring break! I, too, am completely jealous.