Weapon of Choice....
I have been sitting around staring aimlessly at Chemistry for a couple hours now. WOW! I am still at the same point I was two hours ago. I have been recently distracted by the thought of shooting myself in the foot. I mean, do you think that would be more painful than organic chemistry? Too bad, no guns. So, then I got to the thought of causing pain to other people, like the people who invented organic chemistry (and a few others of course). But, I don't know where the line is drawn about talking about hurting people online, so I better switch topics.
How about... the weather.
The weather is a peculiar thing. It is warm and cold and cold and cold and it just isn't getting warm anymore. Oh, I know what I can talk about. I can tell my funny birthday bar story :)
It is a story about a girl and a boy. The girl thinks the boy is cute. The girl anonymously sends the boy a shot at the bar. A different girl, let's call her, butthead. Ok, butthead took credit for buying the cute boy the shot. Now the nice cute wonderful girl has no shot in hell with the cute boy. Good story huh?
Meal Plan #2 (2014 Edition)
12 years ago

3 comments:
Hi Laura, hang in there with the org chem... you can do it! I would offer to help but I am a science idiot and that would probably make things worse for you... good luck.
I thought it was Rob who hated all things scientific. Don't you remember when he was in high school and swore that chemistry was all the a lie!?
cute boys are bad news!
thank butthead for saving someone the pain!
now get back to stuydying!
Post a Comment