skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, January 05, 2006
New Years Eve was great. My friend Kris came down from the cities to see me. We went out for awhile. Flavia and Matt also came out with us! I was so lucky to spend the night with great friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Laura's Blog
About me...
Laura
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
▼
2006
(18)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(11)
GoneI just read Barb's post on Granny Mary. It go...
Valentines day... What a great holiday! I hope you...
:)
Oops... I can't even flip the picture.... There we...
You may be asking yourself, "But, Laura, this is s...
Well... I just realized I have been totally detach...
This was my very happy New Year with my best frien...
I went again tonight to look at my car with mom an...
New Years Eve was great. My friend Kris came down...
Laura, Kris, and Krissy on New Years Eve
Laura's Blog
►
2005
(1)
►
December
(1)
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment