skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, January 21, 2006


You may be asking yourself, "But, Laura, this is so page-turning.... what are you doing now???" This is what I am doing now... Posted by Picasa
Posted by Laura at 9:57 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came, I red (readed) and I posted comments
What about the San Diego visit W/Rob and what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas?
U nd to\u gt a ltle mre srys bt ths blg tng

2:56 PM, January 23, 2006

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Laura's Blog

About me...

My photo
Laura
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ▼  2006 (18)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ▼  January (11)
      • GoneI just read Barb's post on Granny Mary. It go...
      • Valentines day... What a great holiday! I hope you...
      • :) 
      • Oops... I can't even flip the picture.... There we...
      • You may be asking yourself, "But, Laura, this is s...
      • Well... I just realized I have been totally detach...
      • This was my very happy New Year with my best frien...
      • I went again tonight to look at my car with mom an...
      • New Years Eve was great. My friend Kris came down...
      • Laura, Kris, and Krissy on New Years Eve 
      • Laura's Blog
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
 

My Blog List

  • Babs's Babble
    Meal Plan #2 (2014 Edition)
    12 years ago
  • The Heartbroken Blog