Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy Day...
It has been a pretty good weekend. Friday night I went out with Krissy. We had an excellent time. My good friend Emily is finally home from Grad School Auditions in Chicago. She got a few callbacks, one even from UW-Madison! So, she could be staying close :) Last night Krissy and I watched 3 discs of Nip Tuck. We only have one disc left in the second season, then we will have to find a new show to watch. It is a great show, very emotional and edgy. Today I went to Walmart to buy groceries and spent WAY too much money. Then I went to the Y. I needed a little release of endorphins after studying o-chem for like two hours this morning. So, I need to get back to studying, I just didn't want to be a NON POSTER like Raab. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Glad things are going well for you. Sorry you turned around this weekend. You'll have to pick a time to actually visit.