
Jeep no more...
It has been a very sad week in my life. I am sad to say the Jeep is no more. On Monday, January 30, at approximately 8:45pm I said goodbye to my baby. I will probably never love another car as much as I loved that Jeep (or maybe I will, I recall I have said that same statement about men before, and I was wrong!). Here is the end...
But, with every end comes a new beginning. As comes my 32 miles to the gallon. Here are some specs on my new Saturn...
L200, 4 Cylinders, Automatic, CD Player, 38000 miles.
The Saturn has proven itself in the last week, though I am not appreciating not having the
remote start! It is a fun car to drive and has awesome traction control. So, I move on in life, in yet another aspect. Soon, my marriage and the things that came with it will all be distant thoughts (not a constant daily reminder). I hope everyone will come soon to check out the new car... the only problem being, I had to leave my bumper stickers! If you see anything that makes you think of me grab it!

3 comments:
Wow! I didn't even know you were doing this. Sad to see the Jeep go. Always knew you were to eco-friendly to drive a gas guzzler!
As dad would say "It's just another adventure". You did good and yes everything is coming together and will keep coming together. I'm just hoping that in the year 2011 you still have that car so dad can maybe work a deal with you and buy it for me. (Do you think it will be old enough for him by then?)
Love the pics!
a vehicle is a tool to get around
family and friends are for real love :)
Post a Comment